- Click on "Create an account"
- Enter your name and email address
- Click the blue continue button
- You will receive a message that says: "Success!
- Check your email and click on the link from Breeze. The subject will be: Create your Lombard Church of the Nazarene Breeze account. You may need to check your junk mail or promotions tab.
- If the message went to junk mail or promotions, move it to your inbox and call it "not junk mail"
- Click on the blue "Create your login" button in the email
- Enter your preferred username
- Enter a password and confirm the password
- Click on the blue create user button
- You will receive a message that says "Account Created"
- Click on the login button to login to Breeze and save your password.
- Go to your app store and search for Breeze Church Management.
- Once you download the app, enter "lombardchurch.breezechms.com" for the church subdomain
- Follow the directions above to create your account or to login
Once you are in Breeze:
Click on the "My Profile" Tab to:
Update your photo, fix any incorrect profile information, access directory information for our church members (People Tab), access the church calendar (Events Tab), set up an online gift (More/Give Now Tab), or see your giving history (Giving Tab)